What is ISO 9001?
- The ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the world’s most popular quality improvement standard, with over one million certified organisations in 180 countries around the globe.
- It is the only standard in the 9000 family of standards published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) that can be used for the purpose of conformity assessment.
- ISO 9001 also serves as the basis for many other important sector-specific standards, including ISO 13485 (medical devices), ISO/TS 16949 (automotive) and AS/EN 9100 (aerospace), as well as widely used management system standards such as OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
Why is ISO 9001 important for your business?
ISO 9001 certification demonstrates your organisation’s ability to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. For this reason, many buyers require suppliers to be ISO 9001 certified to minimise their risk of purchasing a poor product or service. A business that achieves ISO 9001 certification will be able to attain significant improvements in organisational efficiency and product quality by minimizing waste and errors, and increasing productivity.
How can we help you?
MOODY employs some of the world’s leading experts in quality management systems and can conduct gap analyses and preliminary audits to help determine your organisation’s readiness for ISO 9001 certification.
- Complete a simple profiling form and we customize a quote detailing the cost, planning and time required.
- Our pre-audit team determines if your organization already fulfill ISO 9001 requirements and identifies areas for improvement.
- MOODY auditors visit your site to verify the profile submitted during your application and determine your readiness for Stage- 2.
- On-site audit by MOODY auditors.
- Propose and implement corrective actions, if any.
- Receive your audit report and certificate after approval from the committee with annual surveillance audits conducted thereafter.