MOODY is one of a leading CE Mark certification bodies which helps you get CE Marking (CE Mark) and provides CE Marking Certification – European Conformity Certificate for your products with CE Marking Training for marketing anywhere in the European Community.
CE Marking is a European standard for product certification. The Term ‘CE’ is a French acronym for “Conformite Europene”, which English phrase called “European Conformity”. The CE Mark, which is affixed to a product or its packaging, is considered to proof that a product has met the requirements of the harmonized European standard.
CE Marking means “CE Marking is a European standard that states that the organization product and its packaging are as per the set European legislation”.
CE mark on product indicates that a product has meets the EU health, safety, and environmental requirements, which also ensures consumer safety. CE marking is Mandatory for the Products, which are to be placed in EU countries. The European Commission describes the CE Mark as a passport for goods to be sold freely within the internal European market.
products which needs CE marking include are
- Toy safety
- Medical devices
- Electrical equipment’s,
- Radio and Telecom terminal equipment
- Electronic Equipment’s
- Pressure Equipment’s,
- Gas appliances
- Personal protective equipment’s etc.
Benefits of CE Marking
Its a trade passport for the European marketplace. It allows the manufacturer to freely circulate their product throughout the 30 countries of the European Economic Area.
- Promotes public health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- Leads to improved sales and greater customer satisfaction
- Ensures product compliance with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety
- and environmental protection legislation
- Permits the withdrawal of the non-conforming products by enforcement authorities
- Reduce liability claims, timescale and costs.
· Complete a profiling form to customize a quote for your organisation detailing the cost, planning and time required.
· Conduct a pre-audit to determine if your organization already fulfills the requirements for CE-Marking and identify areas for improvement.
· Stage 1 site visit by our auditors to verify the profile submitted during your application and determine your readiness for Stage 2.
· Stage 2 on-site audit by MOODY auditors.
· Propose and implement corrective actions, if any.
· Receive your audit report and certificate from committee.
Why choose MOODY?
MOODY is a global leader in management systems solutions, having issued various management systems certifications to date. Our dedicated and experienced auditors across the globe can speak your language and help you explore the possibility of integrating your CE-Marking certification initiative with other management systems. We can also act as a one-stop provider for all your quality certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services. With the MOODY certification mark, you demonstrate your commitment to delivering quality products and services.