The ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health & safety Management system standard was published on March 2018.
What is ISO 45001?
The OHSMS ISO45001 Certification Scheme is an OH&S standard. It is designed to enable organisations to control risks and improve performance in the area of OH&S. OHSMS ISO45001 places a proactive and preventative emphasis on risk-control factors by identifying and assessing the likelihood and severity of hazards in the workplace.
Why is OHSMS /ISO 45001 important for your business?
OHSMS ISO 45001 is an essential management system for your business, along with quality, environment and other management systems. It will help your company reduce direct and indirect costs while preventing injuries in the workplace. By conforming to OHSMS ISO 45001 , your company safeguards its stakeholders – employees, suppliers and customers – from risk.Third-party certification will credibly demonstrate your organisation’s implementation of a comprehensive system for ensuring health and safety in the workplace.
How can we help you?
an internationally accredited Certification Body for various management
systems. We have extensive experience in auditing and certifying a wide
range of internationally recognized management systems, including OHSMS 45001. When it comes to implementing OHSMS 45001, organisations of every size and industry choose MOODY.
- Discussion of your OH&S management system.
- Evaluation of your documentation.
- Conduct a pre-audit and identify areas for improvement.
- Stage 1 audit with MOODY auditors.
- Stage 2 audit with MOODY auditors and close any non-conformance.
- Receive your audit report and certification after approval by the committee, and initiate annual surveillance audits.
Why choose MOODY?
As a trusted global leader in management systems solutions, MOODY provides certification services for OH&S, as well as quality, environment and other management systems. Our experts participate in international advisory bodies and committees related to conformity assessment activities . They are up to date with the various specific scopes and legal requirements in all of the world’s key markets, ensuring we have the reach and knowledge to support your entire global operation. MOODY is universally respected as a highly professional, independent and unbiased Certification Body. By partnering with us, your business benefits from the international acceptance of a MOODY certificate, backed by the global recognition of a MOODY certification mark.
Your business benefits
- Save money – by reducing the direct and indirect costs from accidents, disease and other factors.
- Boost productivity – through the reduction of downtime caused by sickness or injury to your workers.
- Minimize risk – to the human resources of your organization across all the work environments in your business.
- Gain a competitive edge – by demonstrating the OH&S compliance of your organisation to all stakeholders with a trusted third-party certification partner.
- Improve transparency – with a clearer understanding of the safety processes in your organisation.