Moody Inspection & Assurance Ltd provide comprehensive support for creating and implementing a suitable HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), which is an internationally accepted standards for preventing microbiological, chemical and physical contamination, along the food supply chain. A HACCP standard is designed to provide increased control and monitoring during critical stages of the food processing chain.
Food safety management system should allow you to identify and control any hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food. It involves identifying and forecasting what can go wrong, planning to prevent it and making sure you are doing it. HACCP is a legal requirement but will also benefit your business.
Who can applicable for HACCP?
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Meat Products
- Farms, Fish & Fishery Products
- Nuts & Nut Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Fast Food Operations etc.
Benefits of HACCP certification
- Improved food safety management system
- Increased awareness of food risks to employees.
- Increased customers and consumer confidence
- Consistency in inspection process.
- Commitment to legal Compliance with food law
- Reduction in complaints about food safety
- Reduced risk of negative publicity
· Complete a profiling form to customize a quote for your organisation detailing the cost, planning and time required.
· Conduct a pre-audit to determine if your organization already fulfills the requirements for HACCP and identify areas for improvement.
· Stage 1 site visit by our auditors to verify the profile submitted during your application and determine your readiness for Stage 2.
· Stage 2 on-site audit by MOODY auditors.
· Propose and implement corrective actions, if any.
Receive your audit report and certificate from
Why choose MOODY?
MOODY is a global leader in management systems solutions, having issued various management systems certifications to date. Our dedicated and experienced auditors across the globe can speak your language and help you explore the possibility of integrating your HACCP certification initiative with other management systems. We can also act as a one-stop provider for all your quality certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services. With the MOODY certification mark, you demonstrate your commitment to delivering quality products and services.