HALAL certification is for food products. This certification means that the product and its production methods (including raw materials, ingredients, processing equipment’s, other handling equipment’s used in the process of manufacturing) adhere to the Islamic law (Shariah Law) requirements.
All type of food handlers like hotels, restaurants, food processing units, medicine manufacturers, supplementary food manufacturers, meat suppliers, Poultry suppliers, Exporters & Importers of food items etc. is eligible for this standard.
How Do Get HALAL Certificate?
Inform MOODY through the prescribe application form with all product related information and the processing methods. MOODY will guide you to implement the HALAL requirements (if required). Upon completion, MOODY will visit your organisation’s production facility to confirm the raw materials, ingredients, products, procedures followed, packing and delivery and report is made by the auditor.
The report is further reviewed by the technical committee and the decision is for certification.
Benefits of HALAL Certification
- Export opportunities to Muslim countries.
- Consumer acceptance in Muslim Market.
- More prevalent and demonstration of quality of the product in Non-Muslim market as well.
- Symbol of responsibility and trust.
· Complete a profiling form to customize a quote for your organisation detailing the cost, planning and time required.
· Conduct a pre-audit to determine if your organization already fulfills the requirements for HALAL and identify areas for improvement.
· Stage 1 site visit by our auditors to verify the profile submitted during your application and determine your readiness for Stage 2.
· Stage 2 on-site audit by MOODY auditors.
· Propose and implement corrective actions, if any.
· Receive your audit report and certificate from committee.
Why choose MOODY?
MOODY is a global leader in management systems solutions, having issued various management systems certifications to date. Our dedicated and experienced auditors across the globe can speak your language and help you explore the possibility of integrating your HALAL certification initiative with other management systems. We can also act as a one-stop provider for all your quality certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services. Moody have the global affiliation with Center for Halal Assurance Pvt. Ltd (CEHA) as Strategic Partner.
Center for Halal Assurance Pvt. Ltd (CEHA) is a leading & globally recognized Halal Certification Body duly accredited by International Halal Integrity Alliance- IHIA Malaysia and an exclusive country partner of Mosafer C and IHIA. It operates in active collaboration with different international and local organizations under a joint MoU. The CEHA runs under its Board of Directors and the guidance of its strong Sharia Advisory Board, Technical Experts and Sharia Coordinators across the globe working with different Islamic Seminaries (Darul Ulooms).The company has been established to promote Halal consumption globally by offering Halal Certification Services to total food and non-food industry which includes, all kind of Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Ingredients, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Packaging, Slaughtering, Hotel & Restaurants and many other industries. CEHA caters to all important international and regional Halal standards including Pakistan Halal Standards.
For more details: https://www.cehalal.com/